Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sales: GM Day Sales and Other Goodies:

The internet has created a holiday for Game Masters. This is a good thing because there are way too many anti-perks from running games ranging from the prep time to juggling the different priorities of the game. Its good to see some good things heading that way.

And Amazon has some stuff on sale that might be useful for role playing and board gamers.

So some links will be thrown about!

Shadow Chaser: I'm still reading Shadow Chaser. It's the second book in the series. It's 'okay' and could be better. I'm not sure if it's the result of the translation or if it's just m'eh writing. But it's $3.20 which is why I bought it in the first place eh? I'll have a review of it sooner or later.

Wizards of The Coast Legend of Drizzt: A Dungeons and Dragons Board Game: A little over $35 bones right now and 45% off. I snagged it because I'm a sucker for fancy board games. Mind you I'll probably just put it into the old storage unit but who knows, perhaps for the price I'll sell it at a later date.

Red Dragon Inn: A fun board game and it's under $18. It's a 55% off sale. Spread the word! I myself have all three of them and need to do a review one day.

Red Dragon Inn 3: I don't know why 3 is on sale and 2 isn't but again, a massive sale. Less than $17.

Ultimate Psionics: The Drivethru sale has this huge book for $13.99. Yeah, I bought that. I'd say I'll review it 'soon' but my actual gaming is minimal and I hate reading PDF's of this HUGE size on my tablet. Perhaps when I get a new one I'll read it more than just a glimpse here or there.

Heroes of the Jade Oath: Drivethru has the PDF and the hardcover on sale. Ordered the hardcover and received the PDF instantly. Now that's service. Another one that's not quite suited for long term reading but love that Wayne Reynolds cover.

Those are the ones I've personally bought. There are some others I'm looking at like the Red Tide and some of the source material from other publishers but for now, that'll do.

Anyone else pick up anything? Anyone else have any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment