Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Heroes of the Jade Oath (Pathfinder version) arrives!

I mentioned ordering Heroes of the Jade Oath for Pathfinder the other day from +DriveThruRPG  by +Andrew Betts Rite Publishing. I immediately received the PDF, which while I've downloaded, I haven't done more than page through.

Today the physical hardcopy has arrived. That's some damn fast service. Faster than I get from some normal game stores.

Physical copy has non-glossy pages. Construction seems pretty solid. Cover is nice with that great art by Wayne Reynolds.

Heroes of the Jade Oath is still on sale for 30% off on both the physical copy, which gets you the PDF, and just the PDF copy.

Hopefully I'll have time to do more than just keep it on the shelf.

Has anyone been using it in their campaign? Are there any huge differences between this and the Arcana Evolved version? I picked it up to mine for ideas. While I enjoy the core of Dungeons and Dragons, and Pathfinder, I also enjoy seeing alternative takes on things.

If you have any stores, resource links, or other cool bits for Heroes of the Jade Oath, lay 'em on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment