Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lamentation of the Flame Princes 50% off sale

Thanks to Tenkar's Tavern, I was reminded that James, who runs Lamentations of the Flame Princes, is running a 50% off sale for the PDFs and other venues. I picked up The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, The God that Crawls, and The Monolith from beyond Space and Time. I'm thinking about Carcosa as well but for now those will do.

Anyone pick up any of those adventures? Anyone running them? Pros and Cons? I'm a player right now in a Shackled City Campaign that's been diverted into Planescape and really haven't had the time or mental fortitude to run anything but I'm always hopeful that I'll be able to drag my dead ass back into the GM seat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe! Just wanted to chime in and let you know that our game club nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://chicagoskirmish.blogspot.com/2012/12/wed-like-to-thank-academy.html

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete